The Calhoun-Cleburne County Bar Association is a voluntary association of lawyers and judges in Calhoun and Cleburne County, Alabama, and has been in existence since the 1940s and was incorporated on July 9, 1985.
The Calhoun-Cleburne County Bar Association is dedicated to promoting professionalism among its active members and honorary members in the legal community in Calhoun County, Cleburne County, and the State of Alabama. Our collective mission is to advance the expectation of the highest standards of ethical conduct, professional courtesy, civility, competency, integrity, morality, honor, dignity, and mutuality of respect among the members of the legal community of Calhoun County and Cleburne County through sponsoring continuing legal education and cultivating social interactions among the bench and bar and among the bar and the general public.
The ultimate goals of the Calhoun-Cleburne County Bar Association are:
· The improvement of the administration of justice in Calhoun County, Cleburne County ,and the State of Alabama;
· The increase of public awareness and appreciation for the legal profession;
· The enhancement of services to our members for their professional growth and development;
· To protect our collective professional reputation; and
· To encourage fellowship and fraternity among our distinguished members.
We highly resolve to achieve these stated goals because we acknowledge the vital importance of the legal profession in a free society. Only by demanding the highest professiona